The second stage of the world tour of the mega-canvas "One Thousand Angels and One Painting" has begun! The preparations for the exhibition at the Moscow Merchant Yard (Gostiny Dvor), which is going to be held during 12-15 August 2013, are going on at full speed.
Note that at this stage Lekim Ibragimov’s art project has won the support of the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan, the Academy of Arts of Russia, the Association of Public Unions "International Confederation of Unions of Artists", the Moscow Museum of Modern Art, and the National Museum of Art named after Savitsky.
The Advisory Committee of the project "One Thousand Angels and One Painting" has been formed. It consists of:
• Akmal Nur, Chairman of the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan, People's Artist of Uzbekistan
• Masut Fatkhulin, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Association of Public Unions “International Confederation of Unions of Artists”, Co-Chairman of the Association of International Public Creative Unions of Artists and Cultural Workers "Coordinating Committee", a member of the Council for Cultural Cooperation of the CIS Participants, a member of the Board for Humanitarian Affairs of the General Confederation of Trade Unions, Professor, Ph.D., Honorary Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts
• Vasily Tsereteli, Executive Director of the Moscow Museum of Modern Art
• Marinika Babanazarova, Director of the State Museum of Art named after Savitsky
• Svetlana Khromchenko - Honored Artist of Russia, Senior Researcher at the State Museum of Oriental Arts, Doctor of Arts, a member of the Association of Art Critics
• Gulya Baltaeva, Head of the Department of television channel RUSSIA 24
• Inna Kowalskaya, gallery owner, collector
• Brigitte Schtanke, artist (Germany)
• Regina Hansmeyer, gallery owner, collector (Spain)